Freerun Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community dedicated towards achieving and keeping new and old members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lit For 20

Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank Empty
PostSubject: Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank   Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 12:48 am

In-game name:Lit For 20

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:68740411

How often do you respond to staff calls?: You Always respond to staff calls, Unless In another sit, and or You Are AFK

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? It would depend on the rule they broke

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: i can devote on Monday - Thursday 6-8 Hours a Day Maybe More On Friday - Sunday I Could Devote 16 Hours Each Day

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: Yes For example !warn !kick !ban !noclip (Or Bind it) !menu !gag !jail, Etc

Have you donated?: Yes, Too the old server then got my vip rank back : )

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: i have not been disliked by anyone as i know of, im liked by almost everyone who joins to my knowledge

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: I Would tell a staff member what i have done and apologize for doing so and take the punishment

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: I Finally Could be able to help the Staff Team and players and help either one out

How did you find this server?: I Stopped playing the old server a while ago then i remembered the name of the server when i was searching for a good darkrp server then i have been playing ever since

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?:I Would act with maturity, I Would be polite, Calm, And would see what they have done by checking the logs And By listening to what the player is saying about the situation

Last edited by Lit For 20 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tye

PostSubject: Re: Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank   Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 1:51 am

I think you need to go back and edit this just a little bit to make it look like you did not rush through this I do like you as a player and you seem to know all the rules. Fix some minor stuff with this app and you got a +1. As Of Now I am neutral.

~Superior Admin/Trial Mod Trainer Tye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank   Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 12:43 pm

-1 i have only seen him on the server while afk and i notice's the whole time he was on the server trying to get trusted rank he was dead afk the whole time. and he looked like he rushed the application just to get it over with
Back to top Go down
Lit For 20

PostSubject: Re: Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank   Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 1:05 pm

To Loading i thought i would be back right away i wasnt too worried about my time whats funny is 18 Hours ive spent doing things on the server 2 hours i was afk Sorry Loading (Edit: also i wanted trusted so i could become mayor thats what i was told)

Last edited by Lit For 20 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To Fix)
Back to top Go down
FinnvsJake

FinnvsJake

PostSubject: Re: Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank   Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Seems rushed - Neutral -
Back to top Go down
Frost

Frost

PostSubject: Re: Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank   Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:54 pm

-1. Honestly. When you asked me about staff, your only selling point was "I spent a shit ton of time on the old server" Ok well. This is not the old server. This a newer server. Times have changed. Spend more time and honestly we'll see. Right now its a -1 for me.

-Admin Frost
Back to top Go down
Lit For 20

PostSubject: Re: Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank   Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Please Checkout my new app i looked this one over it needed remodeling i should have edited it but i made a new one thank you for your responses! : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank   Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lit For 20's Staff App For Any Rank
Page 1 of 1