Freerun Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community dedicated towards achieving and keeping new and old members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BarbarossaGrimshield

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 9:12 pm

In-game name:BarbarossaGrimshield

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:23382048

How often do you respond to staff calls?: Whenever I am on, From 3:30PM-8PM weekdays and all day weekends

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? Warning-Jail-TempBan-PermaBan

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: I can be on maybe 3 hours a day and steadily increasing

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: Not all, but I have a basic Idea

Have you donated?: No, I may.

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: No one dislikes me, but I am a generally friendly and jokey person, I laugh when I die rather than get mad.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: If I were to abuse my powers I would accept the consequences, but that day will most likely never come

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: I feel like as this is a new server, I could become an admin/moderator now and make a difference in the future, my main goal is to just help the server out.

How did you find this server?:Browsing with a friend.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?:Maturely, and be nice about it, but dont let them get away with what they did.
Back to top Go down
SirPanda

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 9:46 pm

How many hours do you have.

How many warning do you have.

Do you know all of the rules.

-SirJeff21 (HeadAdmin)
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1