Freerun Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community dedicated towards achieving and keeping new and old members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Optimal Gamer's Staff Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
magamman

Optimal Gamer's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Optimal Gamer's Staff Application   Optimal Gamer's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 11:21 am

In-game name: Optimal Gamer.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22593186

How often do you respond to staff calls?: As often as I can.

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? : I don't freakout when someone starts RDMing, or breaks any othe rule. I handle the situation calmly and try to hear each person's side.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: I play every day of the week, and usually 3.5 hours a day. This will probably increase.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: I know pretty much every single command, this server may have no different ones that others servers didn't, but I can easily learn.

Have you donated?: Nah, Im too poor for that.

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: :I think that I am liked on the server, I never hear anyone talking bad to me or about me, and I get along with just about everyone. However, there are some kids that don't really like me. This could be due to the fact that my voice is alittle bit high, but if any, at-most 4 people that don't like me.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: I have never abused my powers.  If I were ever to abuse my powers, I would take the punishment that is necesary.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: I feel that I deserve this promotion because I have seen an increase of rule-breakers recently, and sometimes when I, and others have a problem, and there are alot of people online, the staff dont really get around to our prolem for a long time.

How did you find this server?: Jack Pacino(recently demoted) told me about the server and ever since I have been playing on it every single day and having a lot of fun and making new friends.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: You are supposed to act as a non-biased and someone who listens to all sides of the story, and someone that treats everyone the same.

Last edited by magamman on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tye

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Gamer's Staff Application   Optimal Gamer's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 10:41 pm

There's only two problems I have with you, one you accused staff of being biased which is uncalled for, two you had a sudden out burst and argument about a rule that was admin discretion which shows you may have some issues with your temper other than that I have seen nothing terrible about you. I will stay neutral on this until we get some of these things fixed and your relationship with these players a little better. I'm Out For Now Later Fools.

~Superior Admin/Trial Mod Trainer Tye
Back to top Go down
AceDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Gamer's Staff Application   Optimal Gamer's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 3:47 pm

You called staff biased because they did not do what you wanted them to. I'm sorry but you should make sure you're not doing anything wrong and listen to what they say before you tell them you're right.
Back to top Go down
FinnvsJake

FinnvsJake

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Gamer's Staff Application   Optimal Gamer's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:47 pm

The two replies above mine, I will have to agree on. I was on the night you called staff biased. This is extremely unprofessional and uncalled for. I stand with my argument. I apologize, but it will be a -1 from me. Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
Frost

Frost

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Gamer's Staff Application   Optimal Gamer's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:58 pm

Ok so it looks like you're getting a shit ton of hate and also I see that most of my staff team members agree on the same thing. I'm just going to give you +1 just for the fact that i have seen with my own eyes that YOU are like a demoted staff. You enforce the rules with your power and you try and that what i like to see. BTW: Im sorry i'm so late. I just went through and saw urs Very Happy

-Admin Frost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Gamer's Staff Application   Optimal Gamer's Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optimal Gamer's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1