Freerun Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community dedicated towards achieving and keeping new and old members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exiled's Head Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exiled

Exiled's Head Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Exiled's Head Admin Application   Exiled's Head Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 10:13 pm

In-game name: Exiled

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151329754

How often do you respond to staff calls?: 86% of the time i try to before other staff

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? depends how bad it is if its not that bad warn, not that bad but still bad kick, really bad ban

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: at least 10 a week Probably will not increase

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: yes

Have you donated?: no

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: Alot of people like me I think Darth might not like me but im not 100% on that

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: no, but if I did I would probably just ban myself for like 5 hours

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: I play on the server almost every day and I like to deal with staff shit|Also killer likes my voice

How did you find this server?: Death told me about it and I got on and got TMod from killer

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: Get both sides of the story, check logs and give a reasonable punishment for what they did
Back to top Go down
Jefferson

Exiled's Head Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exiled's Head Admin Application   Exiled's Head Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 1:04 am

no we dont have any spots open -_- and get more time
Back to top Go down

Exiled's Head Admin Application
Page 1 of 1