Gaming community dedicated towards achieving and keeping new and old members

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Str8AudiCompta's Superior Admin Promotion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Str8AudiCompta

PostSubject: Str8AudiCompta's Superior Admin Promotion   Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:30 pm

In-game name: [GTDT]Str8AudiCompta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189384963

How often do you respond to staff calls?: Very Fast ( Every Call )

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? rmd (warn) / cdm (warn) / rdm during sit ( ban 1hr ) / leaving sit (kick) / rendeer
How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: 5+ hrs a day if get promotion 6+ hrs daily.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: yes

Have you donated?: Yes i have donated 45$ to the server

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: Yes i do not think anyone does not like me.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: No, if i accedently noclipped through walls i would either warn myself or return myself to my before location.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes, i use it all the time.

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?:: I feel like i deserve the promotion because i have been admin for about 2 or 3 months now and i feel like i have been a good addition to the server staff and community.

How did you find this server?: I was looking for servers that needed help and staff and then i luckily found this one.

How are you suppose to react in a admin situation?: If it was a new person to the server i would tell them to read the motd over and give them a verbal warning and tell them the next time they broke a rule it would be a warn, if it was a person who was active on the server daily i would warn them and i would still tell them to read over the motd again to make sure they don't break a rule again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirPanda

PostSubject: Re: Str8AudiCompta's Superior Admin Promotion   Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:30 pm

Are u mod? -SirJeff21 (headAdmin)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Str8AudiCompta's Superior Admin Promotion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1