Freerun Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community dedicated towards achieving and keeping new and old members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demotes Tye

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yo zombieking 1

Demotes Tye Empty
PostSubject: Demotes Tye   Demotes Tye I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 1:54 pm

I think we should demote Tye the trialmod trainer to make the commuity better.We cant have a admin abuse his power by giving himself 10,000,000$ dollars or by using his power to make a admin sit in order to talk to someone about call of duty.Our commuity is about RP then to use the power a person give you and to use it for your own advantage.Have a power of a admin is about helping people with there RP and not to use your power that a higher rank gave you. we cant not use a admin power In order to help our selve with our RP if you want tye to get demote tye than like my comment and help us demote him.
Back to top Go down
Death

Demotes Tye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demotes Tye   Demotes Tye I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 2:11 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Demotes Tye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demotes Tye   Demotes Tye I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
FinnvsJake

FinnvsJake

Demotes Tye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demotes Tye   Demotes Tye I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 6:06 pm

I take back my previous statement. Until evidence is reviewed, I was not vote. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tye

Demotes Tye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demotes Tye   Demotes Tye I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:46 pm

This is honestly funny, the community is biased against me because of my rank I believe this was just started up to put shame upon me but there has been no evidence provided which means I can't be demoted. You guys are just voting on this because, Death I know you don't like me Exiled I have reports of you abusing and Ace and nothing happens with that Death does nothing i think removing me from the community would not help I think we need better head admins that take action and are not holding grudges against other staff. Please do not vote on this whilst there is no evidence provided talk to Panda about the money I donated for it so the staff can stop assuming that I abuse with that and lastly, I don't abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demotes Tye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demotes Tye   Demotes Tye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demotes Tye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freerun Gaming :: Application Template-
Jump to: