Freerun Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community dedicated towards achieving and keeping new and old members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frost's Superior Admin Promotion Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost

Frost

Frost's Superior Admin Promotion Application Empty
PostSubject: Frost's Superior Admin Promotion Application   Frost's Superior Admin Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 6:58 pm

In-game name: Jack Frost

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:104974701

How often do you respond to staff calls?: Always  Cool

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? Depends on what rule they break. If its a minor rule, I'll just warn them and finish the sit. If its a huge ass rules, I'll probably kick them.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: About 25+ hours, and I don't know if it will increase because I know for sure I have to do some real life stuff.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: Yes very well.

Have you donated?: Yes $45

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: Eh I think I'm generally liked around the server, I think the only people that hate me are the people I've had to ban.

Have you ever accidentally abuse your powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: I have accidentally abused my powers, (I've nocliped off duty accidentally) but I returned myself to the position I was and just walked.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: I really want to help out the server, and if you know me long enough, I only have good intentions about this server. I can be there at any time for staff calls or something else.

How did you find this server?: By my friend twitch.tv/ajmorr2000, he used to be staff on here.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: It depends if they are new to the server or not. If they were new, I would give them the !Motd and they give them a verbal warning. If it was a big offense, I would warn them regularly in chat using !warn. If they spent some time on the server and they knew the rules, I would just regularly warn him and if it was a big offense then I would kick them. If they join back and still cause trouble I would ban them from 12 hours+.
Back to top Go down
Tye

Frost's Superior Admin Promotion Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost's Superior Admin Promotion Application   Frost's Superior Admin Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 10:44 pm

I think you need to take things slower don't always necessarily worry about the next rank up think about improving with the rank you already have I'm going to -1 this time only because you need to wait a little longer. Peace.

~Superior Admin/Trial Mod Trainer Tye
Back to top Go down

Frost's Superior Admin Promotion Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freerun Gaming :: Promotion Application-
Jump to: