Freerun Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community dedicated towards achieving and keeping new and old members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Pacion's T-Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Pacino

Jack Pacion's T-Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Jack Pacion's T-Mod App   Jack Pacion's T-Mod App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm

In-game name: Jack Pacino

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91501555

How often do you respond to staff calls?: I would respond to staff calls everytime someone calls one no matter what no matter what im doing

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? I react depending on if they break rules often, if they delibretly dissobey staff, and if they are just being rude

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: i can put in at least 48 hours a week and it will increase

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: yes i know all the ulx commands and abilities

Have you donated?: no unfortunatly

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: i am liked around the server and everyone knows me. Midix and Bazzo because they are minges

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: i have never aboused my powers and if i did i would warn myself or kick or ban and i would not go on duty for an hour

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: i feel like i deserver this because i am well known and i have been working hard to get morew hours on the server and even help other people as not staff

How did you find this server?: i looked on the server list and Optimal Gamer refered me

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: I would be calm and orderly when in an admin sit and i would give fair punishments.
Back to top Go down

Jack Pacion's T-Mod App
Page 1 of 1