Freerun Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community dedicated towards achieving and keeping new and old members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial Mod or Admin/Staff Dr Jon Zoidburg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr Jon Zoidburg

Trial Mod or Admin/Staff Dr Jon Zoidburg Empty
PostSubject: Trial Mod or Admin/Staff Dr Jon Zoidburg   Trial Mod or Admin/Staff Dr Jon Zoidburg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:35 am

In-game name:Dr Jon Zoidburg

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:84428973

How often do you respond to staff calls?:all the time  

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? it depends if they are rdming in mass mean, if they are just doing a raid without advert nice and such. but if they shoot me and try to kill people while in !jail ill be mean.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?:35 to 60 hours, and yes it probably will.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: yes! !jail !goto !bring !god and such ;3

Have you donated?:no

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?:yes. im disliked by rdm's because i tell them to stop and jail them if they try to kill me or shoot me.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?:i have not, and id say I'm sorry, but if i banned them and such I would unban them and apologize.

Do you have a working microphone?:yes, I just found one.

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?:i just really like this server and i feel there's a lot of rdmers and prop pushers and i want to help stop that.

How did you find this server?:i was browsing for good servers and ones that had good mods and i found this gem.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?:calm and sometimes mean.
Back to top Go down

Trial Mod or Admin/Staff Dr Jon Zoidburg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freerun Gaming :: New Staff Aplications-
Jump to: