Freerun Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community dedicated towards achieving and keeping new and old members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poppe/Loading's staff app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Poppe/Loading's staff app Empty
PostSubject: Poppe/Loading's staff app   Poppe/Loading's staff app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 11:30 am

In-game name: Poppe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154052328

How often do you respond to staff calls?: When I am off duty and on duty I would be watching chat for any rule breakers or bad situations.

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? If It was More serious like a death or DDOS threat I would give it to a Higher up staff member in command. But say it is just a RDM,CDM,RDA,NLR I would give them the right punishment for the rule being broken.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: I can have about 30 hours per week, with about 4 hours a day, this may increase if I get time off school or special occasions.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: I have know all the commands for a long time they are basically brain washed in my brain.

Have you donated?: yes

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: As of I know most people like me and like to RP with me, If there are people that dislike me I hope to be-able to fix that and be friends.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: If had abused my powers Ever in any server I would confront the Staff in charge and confess to what I have done then accept my punishment.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: I deserve this app because I have got to know most of the people on the server and I have played enough on the server to earn there trust. I also deserve this App because I am able to Respect the rule Tremendously and respect everyone on the server.

How did you find this server?: I was looking for a good server in darkrp Section and saw this one had good jobs cocaine and meth the BEST server ever so far.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?:  If it is like a rule breaker you react as fast as you can MOVE the rule breaker somewhere away from RPers. If it is like a HELP situation with non Rule breaking then you would stay calm and help him or her.

Last edited by Loading on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tye

PostSubject: Re: Poppe/Loading's staff app   Poppe/Loading's staff app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi there, this looks like you rushed through making this app I am currently neutral. I apologize.

~Superior Admin/Trial Mod Trainer Tye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppe/Loading's staff app   Poppe/Loading's staff app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 7:09 am

I updated the donation question because I donated between the time of the app. i edited the spelling and grammar mistakes, sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
AceDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Poppe/Loading's staff app   Poppe/Loading's staff app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 3:44 pm

You really didn't say why you deserve staff so I'll stay neutral.
Back to top Go down
FinnvsJake

FinnvsJake

PostSubject: Re: Poppe/Loading's staff app   Poppe/Loading's staff app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:52 pm

I do agree with Tye on his opinion. It looks like you rushed to get through your application. Also agreeing with AceDiamond on his opinion. Going back to the last statement, it looks like you though of anything that came to mind and put it down. Also to bring up another topic, you do not sound like your 15. You sound much younger to me and the other players who have mentioned it. Now, because I do not know this for a fact, I cannot base my vote against that. Unlike the other two who replied, I will not stay neutral. I apologize to say, but my vote is -1. Have a good day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poppe/Loading's staff app   Poppe/Loading's staff app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:58 pm

thank you guys for your opinion much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Tye

PostSubject: Re: Poppe/Loading's staff app   Poppe/Loading's staff app I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 1:42 am

I will Now +1 this because he has showed more interest in the server these past few days I think you would make a decent staff member.

~Superior Admin/Trial Mod Trainer Tye
Back to top Go down
Lit For 20

PostSubject: Re: Poppe/Loading's staff app   Poppe/Loading's staff app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 10:03 pm

In my opinion I Would be neutral with this app but! because you try to enforce rules and i have seen you around many times and you are showing some great interest in the server and i agree with tye so ill give a +1 even though i am not a staff member I will speak my opinion : ) Gl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppe/Loading's staff app   Poppe/Loading's staff app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poppe/Loading's staff app
Page 1 of 1