Freerun Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming community dedicated towards achieving and keeping new and old members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial Moderator Application - CuccBoy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CuccBoy

Trial Moderator Application - CuccBoy Empty
PostSubject: Trial Moderator Application - CuccBoy   Trial Moderator Application - CuccBoy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 4:23 pm

In-game name: Changes but will always have Cucc in the name.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76850049

How often do you respond to staff calls?: I will respond to staff calls about 99.9% of the time off duty or on duty in any circumstance, I do this because I enjoy doing staff calls.

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers?:

Examples:

RDMers: Warn, Kick, 1day ban, 1 week, perma (3+ is MassRDM)
MassRDMers: 1 Week with pending perma
Minges: Verbal, Jail, Warn, Kick, Ban
PropKillers: Warn, Kick, Ban
CDMers: Verbal (If proven accidental), Warn, Kick, 1Day Ban, 1 Week, Perma
PropMinges: Same as PropKillers
Other: Verbal,Jail & Warn,Jail & Warn, Kick, Ban, Perma

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: I can dedicate around 28-33 hours onto the server each week and this can easily increase as time goes on.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: Yes, I know all ULX commands and FAdmin commands and Log commands. I have binds for ULX that I use when I am specifically a member of a staff team.

Have you donated?: No.

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: I would think that people like me around the server, I am friends with the members and staff and enjoy meeting new people, the only person I know of thus far that dislikes me is Victor Szasz.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: No, I would apologize and try to resolve what I did with the person and with myself and try to improve myself as a member of the staff team for the better of the players.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?:

I feel like I deserve this application/promotion (Let us call it a promotion) because on the server when a situation is called that requires staff assistance or someone has made a flaw in their roleplay I will call it out and try to correct them no matter the player. In the recent weeks I have been mostly dedicated to this server, as I have gone on no other server for more than 5 minutes (61.9 hours of playtime in the past 2 weeks, so about 1 day 16 hours or more).

Also, in the recent weeks I have met several members of the community that have become friends and I'm grateful to have met them. Some of these friends are staff and do a great job inside of the server keeping it controlled and maintained while still having a personality! Meeting members of the community is essential for a staff position.

I am also very much aware of the rules, the basic rules of roleplay, server rules, and everything in between, since I have roleplayed and staffed on several servers before, being a Trial-Moderator, Moderator, Administrator, Head Administrator, Superadmin, and Co-Owner. Meaning I am no 'newbie' to staffing and most of the time, know what I am doing.

These are just a few reasons on why I deserve to be a part of the staff team.

How did you find this server?: I found this server through looking through the server list due to being bored of Garry's Mod, joined, played for a bit and then later on recommending it to a friend of mine.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: Calm, Collective, Open-minded, and non-biased are a select few traits you need in order to be a good staff member inside of this type of scenario. Depending on what the scenario is you'd check the logs, find out as much information as possible to gather an educated response and then put in your verdict towards the scenario and what punishments happen if any and use that educated response inside of that.

Time: 1day 18 hours

Warns: Trial Moderator Application - CuccBoy IDeYgzP

Rules: Read them and agreed to them.

~CuccBoy
Back to top Go down
☭ Hammer and Sickle ☭

☭ Hammer and Sickle ☭

Trial Moderator Application - CuccBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial Moderator Application - CuccBoy   Trial Moderator Application - CuccBoy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 5:23 pm

XDDDDDDDD NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STAFF APP XDDDDDDDDDDd

Faggot
Back to top Go down

Trial Moderator Application - CuccBoy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freerun Gaming :: New Staff Aplications-
Jump to: